Thursday 15 March 2018

Essie Sweet Souffle

Hey Lovelies!

I picked up a few Essie polishes on clearance at Winners the other day.  I love when I can find polishes on my wish list on sale!

Essie Sweet Souffle is from the Summer 2017 collection.  It is a white polish with gorgeous orangey-copper shimmer.  I do have a polish very similar to it which is OPI Oh My Magesty from the Brights 2016 Collection (see my swatches here).

I used 3 thin coats for my swatch, the formula was fine, I just needed to build it up a bit.  I love that gorgeous orange shimmer swimming in the white!



Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne -- you make this polish look just so lovely and ladylike! I passed on it last summer when this collection came out, but seeing your swatch photos makes me want to go in search of it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That copper shimmer is beautiful. Love your mani!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...