Friday 8 September 2017

Cirque Colors, Swatches and Review

samples

Hey Dolls!

I have the pleasure of sharing some Cirque Colors polishes with you today!  I love seeing all the beautiful swatches of Cirque Colors all over Instagram, so I am so excited to be swatching these beauties myself!  They did not disappoint!  Easy to work with formulas that are super pigmented and NONE of these stained my cuticles!  I love that in a polish.

First up is the lovely Dakota, a pink nude cream.  It is super pigmented, I used two buttery coats for my swatch.



Meet Me in Montauk is a stunning ice blue cream.  This beauty is my fave of the eight polishes.  The formula was fantastic, two easy coats.



Glitterati is a medium brown with grey undertones.  I always love a chic brown for Fall.  Two perfect coats.



Central Park After Dark is a muted medium green cream.  Awesome formula, I only needed one coat!



La Vie Boheme is a rich jewel purple with a crelly finish.  I used two coats.



McKittrick is a dark emerald green with a jelly finish.  I used two easy coats.



Bond St is a jewel-toned berry cream with a great formula, just one coat!



NYFW is an almost neon looking bright blue jelly.  I used two coats for my swatch and there is still some visible nail line.  It's a true jelly.




Have any of you lovelies tried Cirque Colors yet?  Which one is your fave?

You can purchase Cirque Colors on their website here.  Polishes are $14.00 each.

Have a great weekend lovelies!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...